Sunday 6 January 2013

The Sun and The Wind Begging Bowl - Going North
Well first of all, Happy New Year!
And now, here we go! Time to get my fundraising efforts off the ground for the next phase of my solo long ride on horseback through western Canada. Year 3 it is! This year's ride will take us (us being me and my two companion horses) far and long and no doubt deep. Starting from SW Alberta we shall follow the eastern edge of the Rocky Mountains through the grasslands, foothills and mountains of Alberta and BC north towards the Yukon Territory. We will travel for 5 months.

These journeys would not be possible with the ongoing generosity of many people. I deeply thank those who have contributed in the past and those that do so here as well. If you would like to help but are unable to financially, it would be a great help to simply pass this on to friends by email, facebook or whatever might suit you.
If you would like to make a donation, please go to the 'support' page on this web site.
I hope this finds you all well and happy! Cath xox

No comments:

Post a Comment