Monday 8 September 2014

Music forest IndieGoGo fundraiser - Final Week!


A quick post here...
I've got one more week to go on my IndieGoGo fundraiser and my hoped-for goal appears to be in reach… with just over $600 to go!

I'm raising funds to help set up an instrument making studio on a mountain in the forests of northern Thailand in case you were wondering what this is all about.

If you'd like to read more about this mad endeavour and perhaps even help me reach my $2000 goal (Yikes!! but don't stop there!), please go to:https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/music-forest-dondtreebpa

This campaign ends on September 14. Funny using the word 'campaign'. Makes me feel like I'm Napoleon or something but with no hat. The IndieGoGo people use the word so I guess it's fine for me to use it too.

There's still a bunch of perks available to be got, if you like that sort of thing.

Cheers!
Cath
For your viewing pleasure, a sunset from Thailand's Nan province...


No comments:

Post a Comment