Wednesday 13 February 2013

2013 Ride Plans

At this point it’s looking as though my ride will start in early to mid May and the plan is to continue as planned for five months. The aspect that has changed is that I will likely make this a circular journey starting near Pincher Creek heading north along the eastern slopes, foothills and grasslands of the Rockies and at some point circling around either east into the plains or west deeper into the mountains to end up where I started in SW Alberta. The thought of making a beeline to the Yukon Territory is very appealing but I think that I won’t have enough money to either transport me and my horses back or to board them for the winter up there. All good. It’s all about the time and experience, the meeting of amazing people and the immersion within beautiful lands.
Best thoughts and wishes!
Cath



No comments:

Post a Comment